EVERY ACTOR SHOULD HAVE
A FRINGE STAGE EXPERIENCE
The Edinburgh, Scotland Fringe
Meet some of our production team…
- Actors of all levels and from EVERY CORNER OF THE GLOBE (who will choose crew positions too) register, audition and are cast in an appropriate roll based on skill-level
- Actors spend months rehearsing with several Directors through Skype, individually and in groups
- Actors work with a Designer through Skype for a custom-made costume
- Upon the first LIVE meeting, actors are presented with a 4-day game plan to assemble a full professional production
- AND YES, people buy tickets to see this polished product of craziness
- We Cast. We Crew. We Meet. We Fringe…… Are you up to it?
Cast and Crew Universe is in its SECOND year
executing The Fringe Stage Experience a unique
and immersive ‘PAY TO PLAY’ theater opportunity
[Pay to Play = is a phrase used for a variety of situations in which money is exchanged for the privilege to engage in certain activities. This is typical in the music industry which provides an artist with career advancing opportunities. It’s acceptable, ethical, smart business! This stage experience is no different. It puts an actors in career advancing positions. It’s an opportunity to be seen and to be immersed in the ultimate theater community.]
FOR ALL ACTORS, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD..
HOMESCHOOL, RETIRED, TRAINED FOR FILM, TRAINED FOR STAGE, IN COLLEGE, OUT OF COLLEGE, HOBBYISTS, AGES 16 AND OVER AND ALL LOVERS OF THE THEATER!
We’ll know of each other from our Virtual Rehearsals but we’ll meet at the Fringe!
The Tempest & A Midsummer Night’s Dream